We are looking forward to welcome you to the Autonomy Mobility World Expo, which takes place at the Porte de Versailles on March 22nd and 23rd 2023.
As you might have heard, there are strikes in Paris this week over the retirement age reforms.
Here is an update of how best to deal with the interruptions :
* Our venue is far from the where the demonstrations are planned so will be safe and unaffected
* Wednesday the 22nd is not a strike day so public transport will be running even though there might be delays
*Thursday the 23rd is a national strike day and there will be limited public transport as a result.
We suggest you look on the transport apps and websites for live updates.
Here is a list of alternative mobility operators :
- Micro mobility : our partners Lime, Dott, Troopy, Vélib (the closest station is Vélib' station in avenue Ernest Renan)
- Ride-sharing services : CityGo
- Taxis & ride hailing :Uber, FreeNow, Marcel...
- Car rental from Paris airports : Liigu